Choosing an Enterprise Resource Management system to run your organization can be a time consuming process that will impact your business for years to come. Many products and vendors offer the same or similar services and features. Wading through all of the information to make an informed decision can be confusing. Here's a tool to help ease the process.
Complete the form to the right and download this checklist to compare features and benefits of ERP vendors across these five categories:
- PRODUCTIVITY: What can the product do to make you and your staff more productive?
- FUNCTIONALITY: What features and functions does the product have that actually perform the daily accounting and business management functions?
- TECHNOLOGY: Does the product leverage technology for usability, customizability, and maintainability?
- VALUE: How does the product maximize features and functions vs. cost for its usable lifetime?
- RISK: How does the product minimize risk and facilitate security (both network and financial security)?